Sunday, November 20, 2011

Chicken Nuggets

So the last few months Abby has had this strange obsession with chicken nuggets. This is really odd because it's something I honestly haven't bought from a store in years! She has the seldom trips to McDonald's when we are traveling or in a huge hurry but I can honestly count the times this happens each year on my fingers.

Bryson picked up Abby from her school last week to have a odd conversation with the lead teacher and aide. Bryson was asked if we had chickens...really random especially for anyone who know anything about student family housing for us! Apparently Abby informed her teachers that we have chickens. When asked what we do with them, her instant response was that we make chicken nuggets! And her teachers believed her...

Oh Abby you make us laugh daily! She had such a little personality and finds humor in everything. She is going to keep me smiling for a long time that's for sure!

2 comments:

Alisha said...

Too cute!!

Brooke said...

Thats too cute! I realized this morning that I forgot to call you yesterday. SORRY! How was your birthday? I hope it was lots of fun. BTW, I have little Miss Abby on our Christmas list. Anything in particular she is wanting?