Saturday, February 25, 2012

Girls Weekend - Utah Style!

It's been WAY too long since I've posted.  I know (based on a saved draft) that I had attempted to post back in November, but haven't touched it since then.  It's impossible to make up for that lost time so I'll just post a few pictures to play a quick catch up...

Labor day weekend (Sept 2011) the girls and I went down to Utah to visit Jenny (who is currently living in Provo) and my mom came up from Colorado.  It was a pretty fun weekend - full of food, shopping, swimming, visiting some family, and more shopping.  But of course what would a trip be if someone somewhere wasn't sick?!  Abby managed to get a quick 24 hour stomach bug which resulted in lots of laundry and nowhere life to sleep in the hotel room that night for the poor little girl :(  But other than that we had fun!  Thanks for letting us join you girls!

 Provo Mall Train Ride - Thanks Grandma!


The indoor bungee guy was really bored - it wasn't exactly a happening day at the mall - lucky us!  He let Brynn jump for free and she had so much fun! She was hesitant at first, but then couldn't control her laughter, it was great!


 Jenny re-pierced her ears - no tears this time around :)


The world's best mom - I love this woman!  


 On our drive home the girls and I stopped at the Salt Lake Temple for their first "real" visit that they can remember.  We walked through the buildings, enjoyed the flowers, and had a good time.  The girls were so happy there and got along the entire time!




 Overall a great 3-day weekend that was much needed for everyone!










2 comments:

Alisha said...

Totally get the sick thing! It always happens to us too!

Wii are the Nelsons said...

Wow Brynn was brave with that bungee