Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Today is Such a Special Day - Brynn Turned 4

HAPPY 4th BIRTHDAY BRYNN!!


My entire life I've heard adults say how quickly the time would pass, but I never understood until I'm living it!  I have a hard time believe that Brynn was born FOUR years ago!  I swear I was just pregnant with her; maybe I got my years off by about three?!  Holy how, crazy how quickly time passes!  

But we are thrilled to celebrate Brynn's 4th Birthday today!! Today is just the mini version as she will be having a Tangled party in June after our trip to Moab and Colorado.  Plus Bryson is working in Island Park, ID and it's not the same to have a party with our your daddy!  So until them, my crazy girl woke up to a bunch of balloons, a set of books and a fishing game from Grandma and Grandpa Walls, a new water bottle, her own strawberry milk, skittles to weigh the balloons down, and new flip flops! 

Apparently blogger is being stupid and wont let me upload any pictures, so I'll come back and post a few whenever it's up and working!  


1 comment:

Alisha said...

What a fun way to wake up! Enjoy your trip! It sounds like a lot of fun!