Easter was a great weekend with our kids. Sadly, it was VERY windy with rain, sleet, and snow coming down. Our ward had an egg hunt inside. My flash was on for this picture, but the kids were sent into the room set up the hunt with the lights off and only having flashlights! It was a great idea and everyone had fun! Definitely an alternate I'll remember for when it's cold and nasty outside!
Coloring eggs gets more and more fun with each year!
Easter morning the girls found a bucket with a kite, bubbles, sidewalk chalk, and of course a chocolate bunny!
Abby had some wild hair from the night and she's actually missing one or two hair ties...I never seem to find them in the morning!
I love how intently she's checking out her chocolate, it makes me smile every time because this is exactly how she is when it comes to sweet stuff!
Abby (22 months) and Brynn (3 years 11 months) had a great Easter and it's been a great experience teaching the girls the reason for Easter. Hearing Brynn recite the story and talk about wanting to make Heavenly Father and Jesus happy so we can return to heaven just melts my heart. We really have been blessed with two beautiful little angles, and I am thankful for them each and every day.



1 comment:
I still haven't posted all my easter stuff so you are okay in my book! I love the in the dark easter egg hunt! I will have to try that one next year maybe~
Post a Comment