I know I haven't posted pictures or blogged about our Western Caribbean Cruise yet, but I'll get there soon. In the mean time, I figured I'd post a few shorter blogs :)
We left for our cruise and Abby was army crawling. She would get up on all four and crawl about a foot then drop to her army crawl. We return 8 days later and my baby girls isn't just crawling - but she's cruising! Blogger wont let me post a video right now, maybe another time.
This is one of both Brynn and Abby's favorite games :) Unfortunately it requires all of mom or dad's attention but it's so fun to see the girls laughing and having fun together! Abby (8months) and Brynn (2 years 10 months) already get along and fight just like sisters are supposed to! Love it!
Brynn "feeding" Abby as they have a Brynn directed Tea Party!
One of the reason's Abby started crawling...I credit it primarily to Grandma's cat and Grammy's dog :) Throw in Brynn and all the cousin's and she was bound to crawl! Got to keep up with the others!
Wii Fit - working on her balance. She actually got a lot better at it! The first few times she had no idea what she was doing, but by the end of the week she as actually earning points!
Nothing more relaxing than a little Wii Fit Yoga to end the night :)
We couldn't have asked for happier girls to travel home with in the car. Considering we don't have a portable DVD player anymore both girls were really good on our 10 hour drive! Both these pictures were taken in the second half of our trip too! I'm aware that I'm biased, but I love these smiling girls! I don't think there are any better daughters out there!
I bet you've never seen a cloud making machine till now!
Now I had to post this. According to Brynn this is a "Cloud Making Machine" we passed somewhere along the drive. Even though we talked about it being smoke and being an industrial plant where things are made she was convinced it was a place that makes clouds. Too cute, right?



3 comments:
Cute pictures! Those girls ARE awesome and I am not biased! :D
love the car seat picture of Abby and Brynn on the wii fit board and the one of Abby on Brynn. I can't believe Brynn is almost 3!
You do have cute girls and I love the idea of a cloud maker. Looks like your easter was a lot of fun too!
Post a Comment