Pinning his badge on - now officially law enforcement for the State of Nevada, Division of Wildlife!
Our sad attempt at a family photo after the ceremony. I think Brynn did a great job trying to look at the camera and smile even though Abby was grabbing her hair! This picture just captures their relationship - I Love it!
Another try at family pictures. The girls were so good during the ceremony. I had to try and entertain both of them while sitting in an auditorium at UNLV by myself. They were both about 2 hours past nap time and exhausted. Taking this into account they really couldn't have been any better.
Of course on our way out Brynn says "Mommy, my (I) needs picture on this rock!" So in a hurry to get out of the parking lot and meet Bryson at home so we could hit the road for our drive to Durango, we stopped to take this picture. A very bright sun made it impossible for Brynn to keep her eyes open, but she's still so cute!
Nice job Bryson! The girls and I are so proud of you! You've worked so hard to get to this point to make it so I can stay home for the girls. You dealt with a lot of crap from the tac staff and occasionally your classmates, but it's finished! Now a few months of Field Training (FTO) and you'll be a game warden on your own! Love you!



5 comments:
Congrats, Bry! Cute pictures.
Congrats Bryson! Great pictures
Congrats, little brother! And my what cute girls you have. :o)
Awesome and congrats! That is totally cool that Bryson is finally done with everything! So glad for you!
Happy day! Congrats to Bryson. Are you guys staying in Las Vegas?
Post a Comment