I'm planning on updating our blog this week! It's been months since I've updated with much of anything. Abby is now 9 months, Brynn is closing in on 3 years old much quicker than I'm ready, Bryson and I had the opportunity to vacation alone then spend a week with our families in Colorado, plus the daily life "stuff". Sure there's nothing world changing in our lives, but I've definitely gotten behind in posting for anyone who actually reads our blog. If nothing else I should be updating so I can print off our blog at the end of each year and have something to look back on.
And for the record - somehow our pictures have been deleted from the past few months. So the pictures we post may be a little sporadic. I have the WORST luck with pictures. I know the last 3 months that have been lost were my own fault (somehow, although I dont recall what happened if anything...) but the last 5 years disappearing before that - that was COMPLETELY bad luck - computer crashed and our external hard drive crashed.
So check back soon!
Sunday, March 28, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment