Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Too Cute to Keep Quiet

I know I haven't gotten around to updating Christmas, but will do it...eventually...

For now, here's just a few pictures of my girls!  I have NO idea how much they weigh but Brynn is now 2 years and 7 months and Abby is 6 months! 





Abby can sit up and look all around for over an hour now!  She's mastered it in only a few days, so it's fun to see her rock and bounce when she's happy...without all the tipping over  :)





 
 Brynn's chore around our house is to help set the table.  She loves giving herself the small plate and small fork since she knows they are hers!


 
 Abby sitting up playing her musical laptop


 
Brynn and Abs wearing matching shirts ("Major Cutie")


 

We went to Ethel's Chocolate Factory and Botanical Garden (which has over 100 different types of cactus...cacti....I dont know which word to use, haha)  There were these mechanical reindeer behind Brynn and I took the picture just as Brynn smiled...which happened to be the exact time it turned it head.
Made a funny picture with antler's though :D


Everyone is doing great here.  Bryson is whizzing through the academy without much stress.  He wasn't a hugefan of the super strong mace they sprayed in his eyes though.  However, he loved boxing and fighting a friend in the ring.  Sadly I didn't get a picture of his red eyed or bloody from him boxing match.  He also loved Defensive Tactics (DT) which is a combination of wrestling with some martial arts.  No pictures of that though. 

The girls are growing so quickly recently!  Brynn is going into 3T's now and doesn't fit many of her 2T things anymore.  Her feet are still square and fat though, lol.  Abby is 6 months and wearing 6/9 month clothing, but she's too skinny for most of the pants which leaves us two options...either too lose and long enough or fitted around the waist and high waters :)

We're headed to CO in 2 days so I'll updated in a few weeks!

4 comments:

Brooke said...

Yay! 2 days! Did you make those beautiful plates that Brynn is setting the table with? If so, you must teach me! In fact, you should pick a day to come over and craft while you are here! We are excited to spend some more time with those 'Major Cuties'!

Wii are the Nelsons said...

Their shirts are too cute! I didn't even realize that Brynn had antlers...haha

Jackee said...

Cacti definitely cacti. :)

What a great update! Good luck with the up-coming solo flight. I'll pray for you!

Rockin' Rowes said...

Cute!