As I was changing the sheets on the beds and the girls were playing, Brynn comes running into my bedroom very happy...
Brynn: Mommy, My (I) share with Abby my FAVORITE book!
Me: What book is that?
Brynn: Bounce makes a mess! (please note this is a paperback book about 12 pages long that Brynn reads all the time and has memorized)
Brynn and I then head to the livingroom to see the damage Abby's done on the book...
Brynn: Oh no! Abby eats my favorite book!!
We just had the talk yesterday about the board books are for babies like Abby and big girls get paper books. Maybe now she'll remember not to give Abby books...or share with her at all....



2 comments:
yet James has eaten 2 of his board books....
fun times
Oh, how sad for Brynn! That is good that she is so willing to share, though.
Post a Comment