Hard to believe it - but our little Brynn is TWO YEARS OLD! This happened on Memorial Day (May 25th) and I'm still in shock that my premie sized little baby is now a crazy toddler! We love her to death of course!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRYNN (2 weeks ago that is...)
(My face is getting fatter too...wow...guess pregnancy does that)
In case one peice of cake wasn't enough - Dad let her have chocolate AND confetti!
A HUGE THANK YOU to everyone who came!
We are so blessed to live close to both families! It's been wonderful for us watch Brynn get to know and love each one of her extended family members! Thank you Grandma, Grandpa, Chip, Sam, Grammy, Papa (even though he was in africa), Trent, Brooke, Jasper and Aram! After everyone left she was quite sad and walked around looking for everybody. Thanks for coming and making her 2nd birthday special!



4 comments:
I can't believe how big she is! Crazy! And the cupcakes are adorable!
Happy Birthday, Brynn! She looks so cute! I love the bike gear! I'm very impressed with your cake and cupcakes!
How fun! Wish we could have been there. Looks like she went to town on that cake...love the bike gear pic and cute family pic!
Aw. Happy (late) Birthday BRYNN! I can't believe she's already 2... it really feels like just a bit ago that I saw you and your mom at connexions 23, with Brynn's awesome newborn hair! =) CRAZY! Im glad you guys had fun celebrating her birthday with family, that's so fun. Awesome cake/cupcakes, Mason saw your pictures and said, "I wanna eat Elmo!!!" =)
Post a Comment