Sunday, June 14, 2009

And The Panic Sets In...

I'm 20 days till due date and starting to panic a bit! This baby needs to come early and with no complications because it's official - We're MOVING!

Problem: Due Date - July 4th
Moving Date: July 6th
Location: From Durango to Henderson, NV (las vegas)

If the baby comes early and all is well then I'll get at least the 5 day check up in, possibly the 2 week before we move and have no insurance for 90 days.

I packed 3 boxes yesterday, I'm quite proud but still have the rest of the apt to go before we're really ready...

11 comments:

I'm Amy. Or Melynne. Whatever. said...

Man, you and having to move right around the time your babies are born! Don't make this a trend. ;) Hopefully she cooperates!

Wii are the Nelsons said...

you always have to move when you're about to deliver....good luck...wish I could help! Once you're settled, I should be able to convince Mike to come and visit you guys

Brooke said...

It will all work out, don't panic, the Lord provides... We're praying for you!

Unknown said...

Aaahh!! Good luck! That's crazy. What are you doing in Henderson?

Marie said...

Why are you headed to Nevada? I'm SO jealous! (Not of the moving/due date issue of course. :)) My grandma lived in Henderson and I love it there! Enjoy the heat. I hope your baby comes early or you and baby may have to meet up with dad later.

Brandon and Brandi H said...

I think I would panic as well. Have you asked your doctor to induce you? My doctor induced me 5 days before Riley's due date. I would also stay with your parents for a bit afterwords to recover. Man girl you are going to be tired. I feel for you! Hang in there chica!

The Webber's said...

If I drive later by myself I'll have both kids and no idea where I'm going on the 10 hr drive. But if we drive together Brynn can ride in the moving truck with Bryson for a bit and we're hoping to split the drive in half by staying in AZ.

Rockin' Rowes said...

Thanks for your comment about my pictures. Sorry to hear about your timing issues with moving & the birth. We will keep you in our prayers. Next time we are in Las Vegas maybe we can take some pictures. Good luck.

Rockin' Rowes said...

One more thing, I hope you don't mind, but I added your blog to my blog list (and I added it to my dad's blog list so my brother & sisters can follow your family). Thanks for sharing it with us.

The Hoffmans said...

Oh I have the perfect solution... hmm just go on a 2 hour walk to KMART, and then get some frozen yogurt at Maverik. I bet your water will break in no time. =) I'm sure it'll all work out, good luck with everything! Wish I could do something to help.

The Greg Nelson Family said...

Good luke with everything!!! I here trampolines work pretty good. What is Henderson?