Monday, May 18, 2009

Really...already?!

As requested by several people...here is an update with prego pictures. Have very few this time around...and none are super flattering but if you actually saw me pregnant with Brynn, I'm remarkably bigger and much quicker!

26 Weeks with Baby Girly #2


32 Weeks and I've definately popped!
A combination of eating too much, enjoying food, not being sick, and less active has helped me gain 2 lbs shorts of what I was with Brynn and I've still got 7 weeks to go...dang...guess I should be more grateful I'm not throwing up at this point like I was with Brynn!
Estimated due date leaves me with less than 7 weeks remaining and I'm starting to feel overwhelmed! What am I going to do with 2 crazy kids that require all my attention? What if the baby comes early and I'm still working? What if she's late and we are needing to move ASAP? How will Brynn react to having a new baby at home? Will my labor be as smooth a it was with Brynn? When should I pack our house - if I pack too early we'll be living out of boxes and going out to eat too much, but if it's too late then I'll have a newborn AND Brynn preventing me from packing. I'm aware worrying doesn't help but I'm female - this is natural for me to worry about the little things!
Our Moab adventure (aka nightmare) to follow by this coming weekend :)

3 comments:

Wii are the Nelsons said...

I would be stressing too....I like to know things ahead of time....patience and faith I keep telling myself. So Moab was a nightmare?

Heather said...

I'm glad I'm not the only one who worries about things like that! You look so cute, and I wish I had trouble gaining weight too!

The Hoffmans said...

Yikes I wish I had some wise advice for ya, but I don't... sorry! =) I'm sure things will work out okay, heck you got family close by, they'll save your life with moving, right? You look awesome Beth, you make me miss being pregnant. =) Can't wait to hear about your Moab adventure...