We spent 4-20 celebrating Grandpa's birthday!

As you can see, he needed help blowing out his candles. Aren't Grandpa's great?!

Bath time with the essentials - her little Elmo and plastic eggs!

Brynn with her two cousin's - Teryk and Swift (who barely fits in Brynn's baby stroller). Aren't they cute?! Looks can be deceiving - they are a
crazy bunch when they're together!
3 comments:
Brynn is getting big! I love that cheese grin! :-) The matching baby doll dress for Easter was hilarious! She is a lucky little girl!
I am so happy for you guys that you are pregnant again! Of course you are as small as ever! Brynn is getting so big ;)
Brynn is so darn cute! I remember playing that game with my dad, it drove him nuts! =) I can't wait to see what your little baby will look like! I hope she has lots of hair like Brynn did, that was awesome. =)
Post a Comment