After having our ultrasound rescheduled the Dr. squeezed us in and gave us these pictures.
Note: the baby did not want to cooperate
The Foot
Face Shot

Face - this baby has Brynn's nose so far!
I was disappointed that the baby wouldn't put it's hands down or turn for a clear shot :(
The final picture taken (not posted) revealed Baby Webber #2 looks like a
Face - this baby has Brynn's nose so far!
I was disappointed that the baby wouldn't put it's hands down or turn for a clear shot :(
The final picture taken (not posted) revealed Baby Webber #2 looks like a
GIRL!!
But like most ultrasounds, it's not guarenteed. Then to have the Dr. come back into the room and say "I'm guessing it's a girl, but as I looked at it, it could very well be a boy with his legs crossed and that was a little squished scrotum!" Obviously she wasn' t 100% confident in the gender decision...
So we're assuming girl, but there's always the posibility it'll turn out a boy! Only 3-4 more months till we find out!



5 comments:
girls rule, boys DROOL! (at least Aram does)
well I thought it was a girl...now I can't wait to really find out
That would make me pretty crazy not knowing for sure! With every ultrasound with Abram I kept asking, "Is it still there?" to which the one doing the ultrasound would reply, "It's not going to fall off." I bet you are such a great mom!
Congrats! You've broken the mold!
hehe well congrates either way! Do you think you'll get another chance to find out for sure?
Post a Comment