Monday, February 16, 2009

Baby Webber #2 Poll

Take a vote on the box on the left - is baby #2 a BOY or GIRL?

We find out in ONE WEEK what we're having - so vote quicky!

*I'll tell my guess very last; don't want to sway any votes ;)

7 comments:

Allison said...

I vote for a Boy! Doesn't that seem to be the pattern with most of Bry's siblings? Hopefully you will find everything to be healthy and great with baby!

Heather said...

My guess is a girl. For some reason, I thought one of your ealier posts said it was a girl, so I'll guess that. What do I win? Just kidding.

The Hoffmans said...

Less than a week now, huh!?! =) I'm so excited to hear what that baby is! I guessed girl only so my girl can have a girlfriend to play with.. how selfish am I? Post it as soon as you guys find out... can't wait!

Wii are the Nelsons said...

just so you know we both think girl...

The Webber's said...

We were supposed to find out last Tuessday the 24th but was rescheduled to this Tuesday the 3rd of March. Only 2 more days till we find out!

The Hoffmans said...

Alright Mrs. Bethany, you better post what you are having REALLY SOON! You're driving me crazy.. I WANT TO KNOW! =) Hope you are feeling good!!!

The Webber's said...

Final note - I guessed boy and Bryson guessed girl.