Sunday, March 29, 2009

Randomness and more to follow soon...

A few recent photo's and I'll try and update more tomorrow during Brynn's nap!

Now 26 weeks and this is the 2nd picture I've taken! Swear I love this kiddo just as much, but the pictures aren't showing that! Approximately 14 weeks to go and I'm already feeling huge...dang


Brynn enjoying pizza with her cousins in the warm Utah weather!


Brynn with 5 of the 8 cousins (and yes, they're all one family!)



Went to take her sippy cup out of her bed and found her in this position. Not only has she managed to rip the ties off of her bumper but she slept under it for nearly the entire night. Starting to wonder if she's finally too big for her crib ;)





3 comments:

Brooke said...

you may be FEELING huge, but you dont look it! love the little feeties sticking out between the bars!

The Hoffmans said...

So I never said congrats on the ultrasound! CONGRATS! although it's still not positively a girl, exciting exciting stuff! It'll be fun to see webber girl #2! =) Looks like you guys had a fun time in Utah, we should have come and stocked you guys whenever you were up. Maybe next time?... Anyway, hopefully all is well with the pregnancy, you're lookin just beautiful! =)

Alisha said...

You look awesome! I am huge compared to you! I am only two weeks ahead of you but I look like I am two months ahead! You look great!