Brynn loves her daddy's belt :) She carries it around and brings to to him, so he put it on her. This is Bry's belt and his practice gun. I tried to get pictures quick enough, but I missed the opportunity when she climbed into his boots as well :)
These are our attempt at getting pictures before church...Brynn does NOT sit still for anything anymore. So pausing to look at the camera is out of the question.
Silly girl!!
Brynn woke up one night about 2 hours after she fell asleep and refused to go back to bed. So I got up with her and we read books. We'd read one book several times, then she'd go to her corner and get another book. This process repeated many many times, until she climbed off my lap, went to the corner, and about 10 seconds later I went to see what happened because she didn't return. This is what I found!!
She fell asleep on her folded blanket - too cute!



3 comments:
That picture of her in her church clothes is so precious. Such a pretty girl...
She sure does have a lot of you in her Beth! I love it!
I love having you guys around!!!
Post a Comment