It is amazing how quickly Brynn (babies in general) grow and change! I look at the infants in Brynn's day care and am blown away that only 4 months ago she was crawling and her hair was much shorter! Our baby girl is turning into a toddler!!
Her attempt at feeding herself oatmeal - a very messy and time consuming task, but much enjoyed (by most)
Since we don't have a bathtub we try our best to help her enjoy her time in the water! As you can see we use a hand towl and plug the drain then stick her on top of it - it usually works!
Of course she likes to help (more than I allow probably). Her favorite job recently is throwing away the diapers. She usually smiiles and grabs them before we can even stand up!
She doesn't even need any help with the trash can anymore...sniff sniff...we're already needed less and less each day! So proud..yet so sad...



5 comments:
She just grows and changes every time you add a new picture I swear! I love the oatmeal pictures. They really get a kick out of trying to feed themselves and don't seem to care if it ends up with food everywhere BUT the mouth.
Jesse is finishing his senior year at Purdue in Wildlife Biology. Then he wants to get a job with Fish and Game or some other gov't job dealing with animals.
Hey! I was just thinking about you guys! What have you been up to?
Oh my goodness you have a cute little princess! Sounds like you are remembering to enjoy all the little things. (Cute blog!)
Oh my goodness you have a cute little princess! Good for you to remember to enjoy all the little things. (love the look of your blog!)
I can't believe she all grown up to be a toddler!!!
Post a Comment