Saturday, September 6, 2008
4th of July is finally here!!
It may have taken me 2 months, but I'm finally playing catch up! Here are pictures from our 4th of July in Silverton, Colorado with Bryson's family and nearly all the cousins. Brooke was pregnant in these pictures but the baby came about a month later :) It was our first 4th in Colorado since we've been in Idaho each year since we were married. Those were always fun times too though!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





3 comments:
So fun to see the pictures of the family! if only my dad hadn't had surgery right before, we would have joined you all there!
Hey Bethany! It looks like you figured out photobucket! Cute pictures. I'm not a real avid blogger either, as I'm sure you can tell if you read the dates on my last few posts! :)
Jessa's birthday is June 27, so she's about a month younger than Brynn, right? Oh, and I am 18 weeks along. We'll find out the sex of the baby on the 22nd.
So good to hear from you!
So fun, good times! Kass loved looking at these. She said, "Oh! Baby Brynn! So sweet!" And THANK YOU for not posting any of me. I HATE pictures.... :)
Post a Comment