I have been bugging Bryson for about two months to get the final shelves hung. He finds the time to get the last three mounted in Gage's bedroom as well as ours one Saturday. Of course, he arrives to work Monday morning to find an email from Maryland (he came second for the job about a month ago) wanting to speak with him as they had a change of personnel. After a few phone conversations, some answered questions, and about a two week period Bryson was offered the job! A weekend of thinking, discussing, fasting ad praying resulted in our decision to move. We are headed to Cambridge, Maryland on February 1st!
I started to panic this morning with a few mixed up bills that we received yesterday, insurance errors, and stressing about the girls getting doctor and dentist visits in as well as Gage's 6 month check up. I hate locating new doctors and we have now found one we love here in Lander. With only a few phone calls I managed to get three bill errors taken care of, correct insurance companies billed for old medical visits, two dental appointments opened up (the only ones in the entire month of January!) this Friday back to back, and Gage is able to get his 6 month shots two weeks earlier than I expected, an ID number te hospital isn't supposed to give out over the phone was released to me, ISU is emailing me a PDF of child care (if you know anything about ISU they are terrible at releasing information and sending it in any realistic amount of time) and our ward is already planning on helping load the truck and provide two days of dinners before we leave! We truly are so blessed! Even though Maryland is extremely far from family and everything we have know as "home" over the past seven years, things are falling into place quicker and better than I could have ever imagined! Everything will be taken care of with a good solid week or two left before we leave. Our Father in Heaven really does have a way of allowing things to fall into place at the right time. Now if only our tax information will arrive prior to our move and we find out we actually receive money back, that would be the icing on the cake. For now, I am excited and actually at peace about the upcoming changes.
Now if only I had the motivation to pack, ugh...I'll muster that up over the next few weeks I'm sure.
Tuesday, January 8, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Sounds stressful! Hope you're surviving these last couple days before you make the big trip!
Welcome to Maryland!
Post a Comment