Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Gage's Blessing Day

I really wish I remembered to bring my camera at more, but thankfully  Grandma Walls came to the rescue :)  We blessed Gage at the end of September.  Because we live basically in the middle of nowhere, Wyoming, most family wasn't able to make it.  However, my parents (Grandma and Grandpa Walls) drove 11 hrs each way for a 2 day visit.  Great Grandma and Great Grandpa Schenk were able to make the drive from Star Valley to attend the baby blessing of their first great grandson (and see their only great grandchildren too!).  It was a VERY quick visit for everyone, but so nice to see them!  Wish we had more opportunities to see them! 



 Four Generations (Eileen Schenk, Kim Walls, Bethany, Brynn, Abigail, and Gage Webber)

Happy Blessing Day to Gage!



Ask the girls what the BEST part of having family come visit - the swimming pool at the hotel of course!




Sadly I didn't get picture of Great Grandma, but she was sitting on the side of the pool!

1 comment:

Sister Brittster said...

Thanks for posting this. Jeff and I have been putting off blessing Phillie because we are worried about family being able to make it. Its so nice to see pictures of your sweet family and see that it can still be special without a million zillion people there. Believe it or not, it puts me a little more at peace about just doing it so they can get her name on the church records. Thanks for being awesome...
:)