Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Idaho Christmas 2011

As an employee at Tendoy Elementary School, I was part of a song/dance for the Pocatello/Chubbuck Teacher Appreciate night.  Our only male teacher in the school sang Bing Crosby's version of Jingle Bells and the girls were the back up dancers/singers.  It was a very fun performance that all schools enjoyed - but I think our own students got the biggest kick out of it during our Christmas assembly!

This isn't necessarily Christmas day but it's within the same week.  Brynn and Abby were making Daddy so pretty while he was doing his homework.  What would he do without them?!

Rise and Shine!  I was greeted early Christmas morning by this little beauty who was ready to see if Santa come during the night!

Picture taken just before coming down the stairs and starting our Christmas morning!  Brynn was so excited, and Abby wasn't exactly sure what was going on fully.


With their stash...
(Abby - 2½)

Brynn (4½)



Brynn loved the Tag Reader Santa delivered.  She gladly "read" stories to anyone who was willing to listen!

Just before going to church

It was nice having our own little Christmas here in Pocatello.  We had a yummy egg breakfast (eggs, green chiles, cream cheese, and a few spices), lounged around till 1:30 church started, and played with our new toys.  The girls were both so happy and wanting to share their gifts it was great to see! These are the moments I know we will miss as they are passing by us all too quickly I have come to realize!

2 comments:

Alisha said...

What a fun Christmas!

Laura said...

Your girls are so cute!