In case you hadn't heard, we are adding one more little one to our family! I am 20 weeks today and due August 8th. We are so excited to add another crazy one to the bunch of us, but three kids is a more than a little daunting to me as a mom! All of a sudden I realize I wont be able to just up and leave because I'll have one more kid to control than I have hands! Luckily we were blessed with Brynn who, although she is very strong willed and stubborn, is also very obedient. I don't worry about her wandering away or throwing fits in the middle of the parking lot (any longer - that phase lasted WAY too long) that required her to be carried out like a football! Abby requires more attention and redirection. So maybe three wont be so terrifying?!
"Say...We're Expecting Number Three!"
(PS - Family don't hate these pictures because I love them!)
16 weeks and already showing! How the heck did that happen so fast?!
18 weeks and it's already time to enter that "awkward" phase where it's obvious I've gained weight but not so obvious that I'm pregnant. Then of course nothing fits - can't button pants, skirts don't zip, and shirts are getting too short. In some ways it's almost better to be bigger and actually fit my maternity clothes. That time will come way too quickly I'm sure though at which time I'll regret wishing that :)
And on a final note...



10 comments:
Bethany! I am so excited for you and Bryson! Your daughters are so adorable and I bet that little boy will be too! :)
Oh my!!!! Congrats girl!!! That is so exciting!!! I had no idea. Someone is very good at keeping secrets!!!
ahhh!! I LOVE it! A BOY!! YAY! That is very exciting news! Your girls are just too dang cute. And you look amazing! :)
A boy!! That's awesome! Congrats, I'm sure Bryson is super excited to have a boy :) we need to hang out soon before we move.
YAY!!! I am glad that they finally got a good picture so you could have it confirmed to be a boy! Happy 20 weeks! I will keep my eye out for good baby boy deals!
Little boys are so much fun!!! Congrats!
Woo!! It's a boy! How exciting! Cute photo to share that news too!
How EXCITNG!!! Congrats.. Boys are lots of fun and your girls are going to love having a little brother!! So fun!
That is so exciting! How fun. And if you aren't showing until 18 weeks that is amazing. I started showing at 9 weeks with my second and it was very obvious by 12 weeks. Good luck with everything!
YAY!!! congrats! Boys really are so much fun!
Post a Comment