Thursday, August 4, 2011

Our Life With Children

Just a glimpse into our lives this past two weeks with our crazy girls!


Brynn first mini ride on a horse by herself!  Nervous but oh-so-proud!

Abby and Mom (Abby laughed the entire ride, even if this face doesn't show she had fun!)


I told her to pet it's neck.  She replied, "No, this is the safe part!" 


Abby new friend at the petting zoo.


After being in her room for about 30 minutes, Brynn was positive she wasn't tired.  According to Brynn, "I'm not tired.  I already took a nap on my bed!" 
Right...I doubt that...


Found the sticker stash


You know you have children when this at the bottom of your washing machine after a load of laundry...



 August 1, 2011

Brynn (4 years old):  Waaaaalllyyyyy.....Hey mom can you guess what movie that's from?
Me:  Um...Wally?
Brynn:  Yes!!  How did you know?!



August 3, 2011

Abby (2 years old):  *giggling*  Bet-tan-nee *more giggling*
Me:  Who is Bethany?
Abby:  Bet-ton-nee is cool!
Me:  You lucky girl, you have a cool mommy!
Abby:  No, cool mommy!  A cool Bet-tan-nee!

Glad I have her to put me in my place!

2 comments:

Alisha said...

Super cute girls!!

Cally said...

Beth, you are awesome- what a race (and I loved the attire! Hysterical!) Also loved the post and pictures about our get together over the 4th, what fun! Your family is adorable! Can't wait to see you guys again!