Sunday, January 30, 2011

The 3 year old tells all in primary!!

BUSTED! 

Brynn is now a Sunbeam and apparently she tells our family secrets! Time for mom and dad to kick it into gear so we don't get in trouble!

4 comments:

Team Jogan said...

hahahahahahahahahahaha i love it!!!!!!

Wii are the Nelsons said...

LOL that's hilarious! It's so hard to not check on your kids during prayer. Plus it's so cute to see them with their eyes closed and arms folded praying with us.

robandkayla said...

Oh my gosh that is freaking hilarious Bethany!!! We totally peek too cuz it's too tempting to see your little ones folding their arms ha ha

Beth said...

Uh, yah. It's time to become BFF with the Sunbeam teacher! I swear, when you teach sunbeams you sometimes learn a little too much info on the parents! HA HA! I remember the things they would say and I would just smile and think, "Their mother would die if she knew that I now know this!"