Monday, May 31, 2010

The Birthday Girl!

Happy Birthday to our big 3 year old Brynn!

It's hard to believe that my once 5 lbs 15 oz baby girl is now 3 years old, closing in on 30 lbs. and will be in a big girl booster seat within a month!

Here's a few pictures from Brynn's Birthday fun!
Brynn had cupcakes (in Tinkerbell cupcake liners of course) for her friends at school.  The 2, 3, and 4 year olds had a great time decorating their cupcakes!

Opening cards from Grandpa Frank and Nanny!
She LOVED it!
"Look! Grown up money!"


All Tinkerbell Parties have to have a Tinkerbell cake!

Brynn loved her cake - especially the fact that she was able to keep the Tinkerbell doll from inside!  She wasn't thrilled about waiting for it though once I was done decorating it :)

Make a wish and blowing out the candles!

Trent, Angie, Swift (Teryk was running around on the playground)

Opening presents - Lots of fairies!!

A Tinkerbell movie!

A swimming pool for the backyard!  We've already filled it up and it'll be a great memorial day activity in this beautiful weather today in Colorado!

It was definitely a good birthday because after getting undressed I sent Brynn to the bathtub before bed.  But she got distracted by her golf set and computer on the way!  Must be fun toys when you play naked!

Thanks to everyone of our family members who was able to come!  Brynn loved her special day(s)!

6 comments:

Wii are the Nelsons said...

Happy Birthday to Brynn! What a fun cake! Great job! Cool presents too. Mike can't believe she's 3 either.

Alisha said...

Happy Birthday Brynn!! I loved the cake and that the fact that she was playing with her toys naked! Birthdays are so much fun!

Jackee said...

Happy birthday to my sweet little girl! Can't wait to see her soon.

The Hoffmans said...

Brynn has always been such a cute girl, but she's becoming even MORE prettier!! Mason will definitely have to take her on a date or two.. =). It's crazy she's 3, you blink and they're all grown up! I LOVE her cake! So so so so cute and creative! I bet Brynn was in awe by it all day, I would have definitely been! =)

Brandi said...

Happy Birthday Brynn! The years do fly by fast! What a fun party and she looks so adorably cute.

Holly said...

Beth, that cake was rockin! You are such a good mom!! So creative! I love how Brynn had to play with her toys naked.....what an awesome birthday!