I can't believe it I've officially got a 2½ year old and a 5 month old!! It honestly seems as though I was just barely pregnant with Brynn! Now look at these two beauties!
Breakfast Time for All!!
So I feel obligated to post this picture, just because I find it so funny! This was Abby's first time trying cereal and she defintely WAS NOT a fan of it!
Third time was the magic number - she leans in with her mouth open like a little bird. Much cuter than this picture, but it was too funny NOT to post! Does this make me a bad mother or what?!
Sleeping while holding her feet - how is this natural?!
Brynn was in the bath and I got distracted while the water was still running. As soon as I remembered I ran to the bathroom to find the water literally at the VERY top and just barely spilling over the edge. Mother of the year award goes me to me yet again...
Abby loves her big sister Brynn! She watches her as she dashes from room to room talking and singing. I'm in big trouble when these two can move around together!
Just a picture of Mommy and Brynn
Daddy playing with Abs on a Sunday afternoon
My *generally* happy girl!
Brynn is such a little girl! Where did my wobbling toddler go?! I've got this silly girl with a sense of humor who talks up a storm now! She tells me what to do, what not to do, and helps with chores around the house now! How could she have changed so quickly?! I'm amazed and can't believe this will be Abigail in only a few short years...
Look at the big girl now!! She's got her VERY OWN "big girl" bed! Not many 2 year olds can say they have a queen sized bed! Eventually we'll get her some bedding that is more "Brynn" appropriate, but for now, she'll use her blankets and pillow. The pile of blankets on half of the bed are to keep her on one side of the bed and trying to prevent her from taking over the entire bed (yeah right...)
We were due for a bed rotation - we got a new one, Brynn got ours, and Abby got the crib. It was defintely time for all of us to switch! Abby has taken a liking to her room and tends to roll around and do 180 degree turns!
Our girls are growing so quickly! We're excited to go home to Colorado for Christmas so the girls can see everyone! But in another month they will be even bigger, more talkative and independent...one of the amazing blessing of having healthy children.



4 comments:
They look like a lot of fun! We are excited to see you guys at Christmas, even if it isn't for very long! :) I love your 'Adventures in Motherhood' stories, they happen to us all. :D At least we can laugh later!
Brynn totally looks grown up....when did that happen
Love the pic of Abby holding her foot while sleeping
Your girls are definitely adorable and happy! Have fun in Colorado in a few weeks! Miss your face!
Whoa! Your little one is getting so big!!! :)
Post a Comment