
Bryson - Thank you for all you do! You've got a ton of patience, understanding, and flexibility to be married to me! I know it's not always easy, but thank you!! You are a wonderful husband, father, and friend! I love you so much!
Simon (Dad and Grandpa) - Sorry you were on the beach in Costa Rica today ;) Hope you loved the picture emailed to you! We love you and Bryson, Brynn, and I all appreciate all you've done for us! We'll sure miss you!
Mark (Dad and Papa) - You too decided to travel on Father's Day Weekend! Brynn and I missed Sunday dinner with you yesterday! Hope you're enjoying your road trip and seeing extended family! We all love you and will miss you greatly when we move!
Grandpa's (all of you!) - We love you and were definately thinking of you yesterday! Hope your day was special and know we wish we could see each of you more often! Yearly visists (if that?!) just don't seem to be fill enough! Love you!



No comments:
Post a Comment