She's Arrived!
Abigail arrived yesterday 6/25 at 10:28am. She outweighed Brynn at a whopping 6 lbs. 3 oz. and 19.5 inches long!
We're all home and doing well! I'll post more information and of course pictures soon!
Abigail arrived yesterday 6/25 at 10:28am. She outweighed Brynn at a whopping 6 lbs. 3 oz. and 19.5 inches long!
We're all home and doing well! I'll post more information and of course pictures soon!



7 comments:
I just realized that your girls' birthdays are exactly a month apart!! :) 5/25 and 6/25
(My kids almost ended up that way too!)
Now that she is here you don't have to worry about not getting everything done in time to move, and she should sleep through most of it! :) I think that's the best part about preemies!
Congratulations!!
YAY!!! CONGRATULATIONS! I love her name! Aw, I'm so happy for you guys. I can't believe you are home already Beth! You are suppose to be TAKING ADVANTAGE of the free meals! I guess you must be feeling pretty good then?? That's a good thing. I'll call you soon! =) Take care momma of two!
Congrats...Love the name. Can't wait to see pictures.
Congrats! I am so glad that she came before the moving and everything else! I can't believe you are all home already too. Hope that you get some rest and that everyone can get you taken care of so you guys can recover!
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!! I am so happy for you!! I hope everything goes smoothly with the move. I can't wait to see pictures!
Congratulations!!!!!
Congratulations!
Post a Comment