We returned to Durango and lived with my in-laws for 2 months before moving into a basement aparment of an LDS couple who no longer has any children at home. It is a 2 bedroom, 1 bath with a laundry and garage and approximately 1800 sq. feet. It is so nice to have our own place and have Brynn happy again knowing where her own "space" is.
Since the move Bryson has started his job with the Southern Ute Indian tribe as a Tribal Ranger (aka Wild Life Law Enforcement or a Conservation Officer). He is currently going through the police acadamy and will be back in school for 4 months. I don't have any pictures of him in his gear but I'll get one posted eventually. I am in the process of getting my teaching license in the state of CO but until then I'm teaching a preschool at a day care and Brynn is attending the infant/toddler room. Brynn is growing like crazy. She is more demanding and opinionated with each day the goes by but we absolutely love her!
Here's a few random pictures....more to come soon!
Brynn not only discovered cookies in the pantry but the felt free to go ahead and enjoy one while I was busy cooking dinner :)
Being silly before bed
Brynn sure seemed happy to be back in Colorado, although she only cared about the cat and dog in the beginning.
4th of July in Silverton
I'll get some more posts with pictures and info. They will probably be in reverse order just because of the sequence on my computer it will be easier to work backwards! Bare with me!
Hope everyone is doing well and we've been happy to keep in touch with many of you over the last few months! Know that visitors are always invited!



7 comments:
Yeah a post!!!! Brynn's hair is long now! So you are working, are you going to get your masters to teach in CO or do you not have to do that anymore? I'm sorry you guys are so busy, busier than you used to be? Is it weird that both of you are more in the real world?
I can't believe how old she looks! Her hair is so long! Wow...it's crazy what a few months does to these kids isn't it?!
Our husbands have more in common than I thought! My husband is currently working on getting a job as a Wildlife Conservation Officer. Maybe one day we'll be stuck in the woods together. :)
BETHANY YOU FINALLY POSTED! Good girl! =) It's great to hear that you guys are doing good. Kyle and I think about you guys all the time. I agree with everyone elses comments, Brynn has gotten sooooo big! and her hair... it's definitely pigtail time. Such a cutie. Give me a call sometime, when you aren't 'busy'. =)
Brynn has pigtails and ponytails and headbands MUCH more than she would like...poor child! Unfortunately she has become an expert at removing the hair ties in less than 15 seconds. All I have to do is leave the room to get her shoes or something and TA-DA!! It's like magic - her hair is suddenly everywhere with no hair ties.
I am so excited to see that you blogged! Brynn is getting so big! What kind of dog do you have? It is so pretty!
So fun to see all that you've been up to and I can't believe how fast Brynn is growing - what a little dolly! I'm glad your little fam has their own place again, feels good, doesn't it?!
Post a Comment