As Brynn leads Bryson around the house I'm just beginning to realize how quickly life goes by! I still can't beleive Brynn will be a year in May and how quickly she cruises right now! We're still at the crawling phase but she wants to walks while holding either Mom or Dad's fingers or legs. I don't know what we're going to do when she can walk independently! Actually I do - it will mean we chase her around and have to baby proof at a completely new level!
EASTER WEEKEND
.JPG)
Eating Cheerios
Ripping food off our shelves!
.JPG)
Bry with our egg dyes and kits
.JPG)
That's right - I've got the coolest tie-dye egg ever!
.JPG)
Then Mike and Maryanne came over for dinner and brought some yummy rolls! I'm the worst home made bread maker in the world so when people do that it's absolutely wonderful!! Signe came for a bit but she had an apartment dinner to attend as well so she dropped by for a few then went back to finish cooking and eat with friends.
1 comment:
I should have reminded you about it! Sorry!!!! It wasn't as cool as the one in October though; they have more sales at that time.
I don't know how to look for family and friends pages. I just look at friends pages and see if I know any of the people on their friends' lists. You could always just send a mass e-mail asking if anyone has a blog.
Post a Comment