Wednesday, March 19, 2008

3 Years and Going Strong

Bryson and I celebrated our 3 year anniversary last week - it still amazes me how much our lives have changed in such a short amount of time! Here's a brieft overview:






  • Engaged and living with roomates in January 2005


  • Married March 11, 2005.


  • Both Bryson and I attended BYU-Idaho to earn our degrees.


  • We had so much fun as married students on campus (camping, dutch oven cookouts, canoing, grilling on our back porch, growing pumpkins, climbing the dunes and 'R' Mountain, and so much more!)


  • We lived in a 1 bedroom apartment that we abolutely loved until I was pregnant and we knew we were going to need another bedroom


  • Bethany Graduated with her B.S. in Early Childhood/Special Education in April 2007


  • Brynn was born 3 weeks early in May 2007


  • Bethany began teaching a developmental preschool in August 2007


  • Bryson returned to school for his final 2 semesters from Sept 07 - April 08


  • Bryson will graduate with a B.S. as a Biology Major with a Minor in Natural Resources


  • Brynn is now crawling, climbing, and walking along everything.


  • Bryson is looking for jobs while Bethany finishes off the school year in her district.






That's just a very brief overview of what our lives have looked like for those of you who haven't been around! Doesn't sound too exciting but it's been a great 3 years!


Sleeping baby at Applebees!








Brynn joined us for dinner on our 3 year anniversary!

We found out she loves lemons! Who would have thought?!

4 comments:

Wii are the Nelsons said...

Do you guys mind if your website link is on the ward page?

http://78thward.blogspot.com/

Wii are the Nelsons said...

Apparently, you don't care because I see the link on your website..it wasn't there before =)

Jackee said...

Hi Guys!
I found it! It looks great and now I can keep up on you and see cute pictures of that little girl. I hate when people say babies look like certain people, but to see her now gave me a bit of a shock because she looks more like my baby pictures than my own babies. And before now I always she looked more like you, Beth. Hopefully that's not offensive-- I think she's always been cute no matter what. I won't mention it again, I promise... it just took me by surprise just now.

Jackee said...

P.S. Congrats on the anniversary-- I always forget it's on Dad's birthday.