Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Sibling Love (aka Entertainment)

Brynn and Abby have transitioned very well to Wyoming.  With Brynn starting school, Abby did have a difficult time adjusting to staying home rather than going to her own day care or preschool like in the past.  After a few weeks she has learned to enjoy it.  However, when we go to the park she doesn't hesitate approaching another child and referring to them as her "friend" which I love!  She makes little friends everywhere she goes!

Poor Gage though, he is loved "too much" according to his sisters!  This kid is hardly left alone!  Now I know that Bryson and I both appreciate all their help with him, but sometimes I'm relieved he wont remember all the accident kicks to the head, bonks with books, or being poked, rolled, squished, and dressed by them. 




 City Park in Lander, WY









6 Weeks
 
Painting outside

 An afternoon at the park
 Making our Sunday Treat!
 
Bedtime Snuggles!


 Abby has become so much better at sharing her stuffed animals over the last few weeks!

No comments: