Saturday, April 4, 2009

Spring Break!

Brynn and I were able to go to AZ with Grandma and Chip during our Spring Break. It was a fun, relaxing trip - warm weather, great shopping, visiting with Nana and Papa (Brynn's great-grandparents), and having no real worries. Only problem we had was her temper tantrums...but we'll leave this blog on a positive note and visit that topic another day.


Chip and Brynn on Nana and Papa Schenk's back dock.

4 - Generation Photo's! Hope to make it up with Washington someday soon and get a 5 Generation.




Papa Schenk and Chip downloading music to the new I-Pod. My grandparents are getting so high-tech!



Grandma and Brynn at the pool




*Playing* in the sand (really washing her hands off because they were dirty)
After about 30 minutes she finally sat down and would dig, took her a bit though! She spent half the time picking sand out of her toes :)




BUBBLES!




We had a great trip and wish we were able to see Nana and Papa Schenk more often! Thank you for having us and letting us make a mess of your house! We love you and miss you already!





7 comments:

Brooke said...

Great Pictures!!

Wii are the Nelsons said...

you don't even look pregnant in these....I like Brynn's hat....fun to be somewhere warm!

Sara said...

Fun pictures!! I'm jealous about the warm weather...if only it could be warm here! and Brynn is gorgeous!!

Alisha said...

Brynn is so cute! What a fun trip! It would be awesome to go on a trip like that right now!

The Hoffmans said...

Gosh that would be so nice to be in water right now. I'm soooo ready for summer or even a warmer spring. =) It looks like you guys had fun! YAHOO! Oh and to answer your question, I did use boning for the nursing cover.

Heather said...

You think I'm small! You don't look pregnant in these pictures. Looks like a fun trip!

Jackee said...

That looks so lush and wet for Phnx area. Glad you had fun!