Thursday, January 8, 2009

Our little Brynn suddenly seems so much bigger...






Hope you enjoy the shirt as much as the grandparents did!


17 comments:

Alisha said...

Congrats, Guys! When are you due? Are you hoping for a boy or girl this time? Good luck with morning sickness!

Jamie said...

congrats!!!

Wii are the Nelsons said...

oh yeah!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm getting all teary-eyed for you guys....the shirt is so cute! Man I really miss you guys! So now that you're having a baby, when are we ever going on that cruise...oh well babies are more exciting

Sara said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!

Beth said...

YEA BETHANY!!!!!!! Congrats!!! When are you due?!

Val said...

That is so exciting. How far along are you?

Allison said...

Hooray! Congrats to you both!

Rachel Chick said...

Hooray! What a great way to announce to everyone! Congratulations!!!

Holly said...

That's awesome! Congratulations!

I'm Amy. Or Melynne. Whatever. said...

Yeah! Congrats! That's a great ultrasound picture, too. How wonderful.

The Riries said...

Congratulations! You have many anxious readers waiting for more details, including me! ;)

The Ince's said...

HAHAHAHAHA! I love the shirt! Brynn is definitely getting bigger, and I'm sure she'll be a big help to her little brother/sister. Keep all of us updated! Love you guys!

The Hoffmans said...

Yay! the news is out! =) I'm so excited for you guys... and can't wait to hear what you guys are having. we gotta keep in touch!!

Laura said...

Congratulations! We're glad you all are doing well!

Brandi said...

Oh my goodness congrats Bethany!!!!!! That is so exciting!The shirt was a cute way to announce.

birchfam said...

Yay, congratulations! that will be so much fun! We are eagerly awaiting our little guy... any day now. Won't it be fun to see our little girls as big sisters?!

Nick and Mary said...

I didn't Know Brynn was such a diva!
So in all the times we've spoken the last three months Nothing? Sorry I just have to tease you, I think you may have tried to tell me once but we didn't talk as long as we wanted.
Congrats!!!!!! We are really happy for all of you, but especially Brynn she'll love having a little one around. I am so glad your not as sick, I remember hearing you in the middle of the night I felt so bad for you. We miss you too! Talk at you soon, Mary