The Ultimate 8
8 TV shows I watch: (I don't get cable so these are pushing it to the few things I do see once in a while)
1. CSI
2. The Office
3. Heroes
4. What Not To Wear
5. News
6. Biggest Loser
7. ?? - Don't see any other shows EVER!
8. ??
8 favorite restaurants:
1. Johnny Carino's
2. Fiesta Mexicana (Durango)
3. Mama's Boy
4. My mom's kitchen on Sunday's
5. anywhere with FRESH good seafood (fish and crab)
6. Sonic
7. Papa Murphey's Pizza's
8. Taco Bell
8 things I'm looking forward to:
1. Having my knee fixed someday
2. Working out and getting back into shape!
3. Brynn to outgrow this tantrum phase
4. Being 100% sure of what job we want and knowing where we'll end up.
5. Owning a house (future but still looking forwards to it!)
6. My next pay check with my raise
7. My next date with Bryson (and no Brynn, although I love her to death)
8. Next summer
8 things on my wish list:
1. A house that we own rather than renting (although our landlords are awesome and flexible I just wish I was spending that money on a house rather than rent)
2. Digital Camera (mine died, sniff sniff)
3. Snow boots for work
4. Gym membership (dang expensive!! I can't afford to exercise in a heated building apparently!)
5. One stress free weekend
6. Go to Costa Rica with my dad and travel/see things the "cheap" and locals way.
7. Travel to Eurpoe
8. To get another raise
8 things I love:
1. When Bryson does cute, mushy stuff
2. Popsecret homestyle microwave popcorn - it's to die for!
3. Exercising
4. My daughter - she is so fun, although strubborn and opinionated at 17 months...sigh...
5. Pineapple milkshakes from Sonic
6. Massages and manicures
7. Getting my hair cut and styled with a change
8. Family outings in the warm weather - parks, playgrounds, soccer, walks, picnics, hikes, etc.
8 things I can't stand:
1. A floor that needs to be mopped
2. My socks twisted on my feet
3. People who lie or wont admit they made a mistake - even when it's something little.
4. When I waste food by letting produce go bad in the fridge
5. Excessive and constant swearing
6. Being cold
7. Knowing there is a live spider in my house and it got away before I could get him
8. Server's at resteraunts who are so miserable and hate their job that they are rude to their customers and ignore request.
7 Random Facts
1. I talk in my sleep, apparently more often lately than usual. I will state misc. sentances clearly enough that I wake up Bryson or he isn't sure whether or not to respond. I only recall one statement I've ever said in my sleep and that is because I woke myself up talking.
2. I am 5'10 and have weighed the same since I was a sophomore/junior in highschool. Unfortunately the body fat has increased and my shape has changed so I don't look the same.
3. I had an easy labor thanks to exercising, petocin, and an epidural. Brynn was a breese - I mean after 6 hours of petocin I took the epidural, woke up, though I was having back contractions again and turns out it was back labor. 5 pushes later I was offically a mother.
4. I'm surpringly good at keeping secrets! I love to talk but know way more than I'm ever allowed to tell.
5. I loved working with Special Education Preschool children and honestly miss my old job. I liked the stress, IEP's, meetings, environment, and teaching! Plus Ihad great aides/SLP in my room!
6. I was born in Provo, Utah and have absolutely no desire to live there. Visiting is wonderful but I believe I enjoy other states more.
7. I love lighthouses and my dream is not to own one (way too much work) but I would love to spend a few nights in a fixed up lighthouse.
I tag: Marie, Angie H., Meagan D., Caitlin, Amy R., Amy Marrietti (haha, dont remember your newest last name!)
Friday, November 14, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
For #8 on TV, how about Chuck? I'm sooo addicted. (And I never watch TV otherwise.)
You're so funny. It's Nielsen. How are you doing? Where are you going for Thanksgiving? Staying at home?
Post a Comment